FireHawk Funerals USA
Wherever possible, you can elect to remain anonymous or use a pseudonym in interacting with us e.g. when making an enquiry. From time to time, we may ask you to supply personal information such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number or e-mail address. However, under no circumstances will we request any information from you that may disclose your:
- political, religious or philosophical opinions, beliefs, associations or affiliations;
- health and sexuality;
- racial or ethnic origin;
- membership of a trade union, or a professional or trade association; or
- criminal records.
Personal information via the WebsiteMost commercial websites use ‘cookies’, which are pieces of information that websites send to the browser and are stored in the computer hard-drive. Cookies make using the Website easier by storing information about your preferences on the Website. This allows the Website to be tailored to you for any of your return visits. Cookies will not identify you personally. If you would prefer not to receive cookies, you can alter your security settings on your web browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, by disabling the cookie function in your web browser you may impede your ability to use parts of the Website.
Use and disclosure of your personal informationWhen we hold your personal information it will be used for the following primary purposes:
- to ensure the proper functioning of our website and apps;
- to ensure the proper functioning of the Firehawk Systems organisation; and
- to assist Firehawk Systems with our auditing, marketing, planning, billing, product development and research requirements.
- to ensure the proper functioning of our business and our website and apps;
- to communicate promotional offers and special events to you;
- where the law requires us, or authorises us, or a company holding data on our behalf, to do so; or
- where you have given express consent to us for a prescribed purpose.
Security of personal informationIn our business, personal information may be stored both electronically and in hard-copy form. We are committed to keeping your personal information secure regardless of the format in which we hold it and we take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, you use the our website and apps at your own risk and we accept no responsibility, whether we are deemed to have been negligent or not, in the event of a security that affects your privacy. Note that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. However, we will endeavour to protect your personal information as best as possible but we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, or receive from us. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk.
Accuracy and quality of personal informationWe will take all such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that:
- all information collected from you is kept accurate, up to date and complete; and
- the personal information that we use or disclose is, having regard to the purpose of the use or disclosure, accurate, up-to-date, complete and relevant.